Rick Schmeichel

Rick Schmeichel 


Julio, it is exciting to hear the plans that you have! It is good that you have started something and have an end goal in mind.

I do have long term plans to help Sole of Africa and MineSeekers, but there are still foundational things to be done before that is operational and generating the monies from the social business that we have in mind.
However you have started something and I want to help you now. We can send you writing supplies, books pens etc. and backpacks for your 30 students. I will have to look into getting a projector for you, I do still have friends in SA and one Canadian contact in Mozambique and it might be easier to facilitate that from there then to send it from Canada (where I live).
I have been interested in helping people affected by the devestation of landmines for a few years now Julio; and I found Sole of Africa online. Since I spent ten years (my school years) in Africa I am always drawn back to helping Africa's people.
Julio I am not rich - but I will do what I can, and talk to people on behalf of the good that you are doing, to try find whatever resources you need.





Nenhum comentário: